I really don’t care what kind of blogs you have, This deserves a reblog
man the last image really got me..
The second to last really killed me.
A simple thing we see frequently on the Internet being put into the perspective of real life.
The last one put me to tears all I can think is my grandpa and how much I miss him
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
Tuesday tips — Costume Design 101.
Costume design is a very important part of character design. It tells you a whole lot about your character; ie. age, personality, what she/he likes, time period, strength, … etc. It supposed to enhance a character’s personality.
Here are my process in tackling costume design.
1. Find a good reference. Inspiration is key!
2. Look for a good shillouette that is recognizable and different from other characters.
3. Pick one shillouette and find smaller shape within. Do tons of variation and have fun.
4. Color variation. Use variation the same color combination for all the design. Keep it simple!
5. Finish up and have fun. It will also a good idea to think of texture and material.
So Bayonetta on Wii U has these costumes, and the Samus one has a button dedicated to raising/lowering the visor. It looks so goofy during cutscenes, I love it.